Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rear Entertainment

The rear entertainment was optional on the 7 series. They didnt start having it as an option till 2005. This is what the factory rear entertainment looks like:



Since my car is a 2003 model it didnt come with that option.  Thats why I have aftermarket rear entertainment in my car. It has 7" farenheit headrest tv screens and a DVD/MP3/CD player.
Here are the pictures:





Here is a picture where the swith is mounted to turn on and turn off the rear TV screens:


Here is where my DVD player located with remote control, I think its a perfect place for it:

Here is what the factory center console looks like:

There are also headphones that come with my system, they are located in the rear center console. Both are wireless.
Also it has a bluetooth module installed called BTUM CPT 9000 so I can talk on the phone hands free and use the car phone to dial numbers. Module should cost you anywhere from $100 to $200 dollars.


Just few pictures I found online with some serious rear entertainment:




Post pictures of your bmw projects/mods, even if its not 7 series, no matter how big or small, we would all love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment