Monday, January 30, 2012

Carbon Fiber Grille For Sale

FOR SALE:
I love my Carbon Fiber front grille but im thinking about switching it back to chrome. I kinda hate to peel it all off, instead i want to buy new chrome grille, dont mean brand new but just chrome grille. So if anyone is interested in buying this one of a kind custom BMW 745 E66 E65 Carbon Fiber grille please let me know and we can work something out. Its in great shape. You wont find one anywhere unless you make one yourself and that takes time, alot of time if you dont know what you are doing.
Once again it took some time to wrap it and I just hate to peel off the vinyl to bring it back to chrome so if anyone want to buy this grille please let me know. I can post more pictures of it if needed.
Thanks for looking! 

3 comments:

  1. Would you be willing to build another subwoofer cover with plexiglass to hide components for cost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of subwoofer cover are you wanting. Im not sure what you mean about hiding the components, you mean the amp?

      Delete
  2. Hey! Mason here from Santa barabra Ca. Just found you blog and am very excited. Do you still have the Carbon fiber grill for sale? Also, can you help me integrate my Bluetooth phone to my 2005 745i Hamann Mods)

    Thanks!
    Mase

    ReplyDelete